Tuesday, April 28, 2009

G.N.O. & Easter

Me & Mr. Max>like my crown?!
A close up of Jordan!




Awww: Adi and Nicole!--Nicole you are squishing her!

Nicole & Veronica Peeling eggs!







A little too close?

Me, Jage, Shayn, and Erin!



We made yummy fajitas..the chicken was actualy really gross! But the steak was great!

Hey ya'all...its been a while! So I am now moved back into my mom and dads house for the Summer. I had to pay off some debt and save for school! Its so weird being back, all I have to say is..I really dont like it:) I mean..I'm so glad for the room and food..but its so weird being on my own and making total and complete desicions by myself..and now going back and being treated like a child...ugh. Its weird having to call when I'm gonna be out too late, turning off the lamp by my moms bed when I get home, having to come when I'm called, waking up at 6:00am for family prayer( ugh, dont ask!)...the list goes on. I guess its just an adjustment....
So for now, I'm am still workin 2 jobs. I am still happily working at Edith Bowen Laboratory School. I really do love it! And I am also working at the Mall..at a purse kiosk..hopefully converting into a store soon! I love that job too! It can be boring at times...but I have the best boss...not many would tell a creepy guy she'd beat the sh*t out of him if he came near us again...haha, love her! And thats really it for right now;)

These are some pics of a girls night out that my best friends and I had a few nights ago. It was a blast-p!> Oh and there are also some of my fam at Easter!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you updated! That does suck you had to move back home oh well at least it wont be forever! Cute pictures!

Veronica Tyler said...

I don't think you are seeing the positives... Free room and food isn't actually free is it? Just be glad you have people who love you! A mom and dad who care enough about you that they want to pray for you and drag you out of bed at 6 am! Just surprise them and be ready at 5:50- then you wont' have to come when you are called, for that!

It was an adjustment moving home. But there are so many people out there that have parents who couldn't care less, and would never let there children come back home!

Cute pictures!

Anderson Family said...

Love the picts! and I think you photo shopped Adi's head to look like I am squishing her! LOL
I agree with what Veronica said! Be Greatful! I think I can only remember 4 or 5 time all of growning up that we had family prayer! I would of loved doing it more often!

Cassie said...

Well, feel free to take my spot..any morning at 6:00am!