Wednesday, July 1, 2009

bEaR LaKE!!!!!

Me & Jage!!!


A regular ole pic of Erin!
Me & Shayna at the Scenic spot- we always hit- even though its pretty boring! lOL






The Camera lady! -ick, but like my new swimsuit!
And my friends ready for a new adventure!



Hey So this past Staurday My Best Friends and I went to Bear Lake! It was such a great day- nice and warm. Except for the water! Ahhhh, it was still pretty freezing, but it didn't stop us from swimming for hours! I also remembered to put on sunscreen like 5 times that day- and i still got a little burnt! LOL But it was way fun, I can't wait to again this Summer!
*PS- notice that none of the pics are of us after we got wet, the hair had come down, and the make up washed off- LOL, those will never be available for anyone eyes!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep I know what you mean about the after swimming pictures!! Your swim suit does look dang cute. Im glad you updated :D

Elsa Mary said...

Hey love these are so cute! I miss you girls!! Next year I will def be there!! But we still need to do a Lagoon trip this year! I won't break my foot right before this time!!! Love ya!

Veronica Tyler said...

Looks like you had fun.. Hope you got a shake while you were there!

Plan another trip the 2nd week in August and we'll meet you...