Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lets get caught up---starting with- well, I was EnGaGeD!







Okay- So I'm FINALLY getting caught up! LOL--But I'm telling you- I'm almost right on time! 1-2 years between blogs is right on schedule for me! LOL Okay so wow---lots of change so give me some time! LOL PLUS I have no computer or internet at my apartment! So really...I have excuses! LOL Well Josh and I were engaged on December 29, 2011 in Disneyland! Its seriously one of my favorite places on earth- it was awesome! Although, he will just remember I was such a pain about it! LOL we had just gone on Splash Mtn. and were headed to the hotel for lunch- I was still soaking and just wanted to go and change and he wants to take a picture by the HUGE christmas tree?!?! Mr. no pictures and he chooses when I'm wet and soppy?! LOL But he popped the question and I of course said yes!

No comments: