Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday oh Friday: )

Hey everyone, so we are finally moved in and basically settled...few more pictures to hang and such but all in time! Hahaha its been soooo nice having only a 4 minutes drive to and.from work rather than 30! I love it, its so much cuter and newer! Plus its fall!!! Autumn is.my absolute favorite time of year..I'm good til christmas but then after that summer can come back! Well, I fell off the wagon...hard for about 2 weeks...were talking doughnuts, fast food, and ice cream galore! Plus I packed my shred so no working out! And....I drank soda a bazillion times a day! It seriously amazes me how much weight I can gain from starting soda...so my last weigh in was 149.. 2 weeks later on Tuesday (after the labor day holiday of course!) I weighed in at 157! Gross huh, I gained almost ten lbs in 2 weeks! So it was a harsh punch in the face, but I guess I needed it...:( back on track now, no fast food, no candy, no ice cream til I'm back to 140's...Yeash its a never ending cycle isn't it?!?! So Tuesday-Thursday I've been good and weighed in at 153 so 4 lbs down since Tuesday! Here we go again! I need to stay ib this stupid wagon so I can get closer to my goal, but its soooo hard with all these yummy fall recipes looking so good! But I'll do it! I've done 3 days OD the shred this week and added my exercise bike to the.mix....I feel tons better!




No comments: