Friday, August 17, 2012

Okay- still going*

Sorry guys, I missed last Friday but my phone was being soooo stupid! I can't quite remember but I think I weighed in around 151....again* this plateau thing really sucks! BUT!!!! Today, was another Friday weigh in and.....I hit the 140's!!! Hahaha barely..but that's still something!!! 149.8. It feels good and hopefully little by little it will keep coming off! Or a lot by a lot....but trying to be realistic! Hahaha still shredding with Jillian...I've done about 4 a week with her (still level 1) and still dieing! So i think its working!!! I need some new low cal. Lunch ideas that is easy to bring to work! Soup to go's , yogurt, and granola is getting old fast! Ideas please!!!!

On other news josh and I finally found a new place...it closer to both our jobs and will hopefully save a lot on gas! Were moving to Santaquin on Sept 1st and I can't wait! The townhomes are so cute! But packing again....ugh* Hahaha but I'm so exciting for a 3min drive to work verses a 30min one by freeway! Plus I'm 30 minutes closer to  home!!! Well...cache valley! Hehehe it'll always be home to me!




2 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

okay how funny is this! I too started the 30 day shred a couple weeks ago! however you're much better than I am, I did 4 days and quit! Monday I'm starting again and really trying to stick to it! We went on a little trip to Las Vegas and I got waaaay off track! But we have a health assessment for our insurance coming up and the higher we score, the lower our rate, so I HAVE to lose a few pounds! LOL!

Veronica Tyler said...

Way to go, I'm thinking I might start meeting Jillian in the mornings, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I'm going to die.

Congratulations on you new place, and being 30 minutes closer! Yeah!

Lunch ideas - 1 point hot dogs (I actually like them), cottage cheese and tomato slices, salads with lots of yummy stuff.