Friday, August 3, 2012

First Friday weigh in!!! Ugh, should have chose a better week!

Okay ya all! LOL so I should have chose a better week, but I tried my hardest! I was sick Sunday-Wednesday with a never ending migraine, but I said no to any pop temptations, home made oreos, any ice cream, cupcakes with 3 inches of frosting at work, the bowl full of candy bars from relief society trying to find me(LOL) ...anywho, I've been sooooo good! Being so sick, I didn't exercise as much but at least every other day! So last Friday I was 153 and by Monday I was 151! I was so excited and thought, "I'll be in the 140's by Friday for sure!!!" And then, ...Tuesday hit.....bloat week, if you get my drift, ugh* I said no to all my temptations still exercised and maintained at 154 from Tuesday-Thursday !!! Not even joking! It was so discouraging, but I'm still trying and this morning I weighed in at 151.6....no 140's , but its a step closer this week! And I'm still being good, so that's a plus!

Josh and I are planning a little weekend get away to maybe Bryce Canyon, so I've stocked up on healthy car ride treats, but you betcha I'm going to splurge a little! Of course I won't go crazy and eat whatever, but a few little splurges will be okay! Moderation - that's the key, I've learned! And then I'll get right back on track Monday! Here's to another week of loss! ....dang this bloat week* Hahaha and thanks for all your encouraging comments everyone, they really help! I will definitely try and keep updating and let you know what's working for me! Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments: