Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brotherly and sisterly love. hmmmm?
Having a little fun with the special affects. Patch looks like Quazie Moto

This is how we roll


Happy Holidays Everybody!



Hey guys! Long time no see. I'm gonna try and be better at this blogging thing...Since its the holidays I'll try and take more cute pics! I'm so excited that its the holiday season! Afterall its the 'most wonderful time of the year!' right? Okay....kinda cliche. LOL My favorite season is Christmas and hopefully we get a little snow soon. But after x-mas it can leave!




So a few things new in the last few months. Hmmm...Well I turned 20 on Nov. 8th. Can you beleive it? I know me neither..it sucks! Thats way too old. anywho, I got a new car. It wasn't planned, but when my 20 year old car wouldn't pass inspection on ANYTHING...it was enevitable. I LOVE it! I am now an employee at Old Navy as a holiday worker. I am still employed at Edith Bowen. Old Navy is a real fun place to work. My feet get tired but the music there rocks! I am loving my job at Edith Bowen lab. elementary school. I work we the cutest 2nd grader on the planet. He is autistic, and every day is a new challenge. This week we are working on not biting things, like my jewlery, name tags, buttons, haha the list goes on. Its a really tough job but I love it!




Well I guess thats about it for know. I promise I will try to keep this a little more up to date:) But this next week is finals week so who knows!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just passed by your blog while browsing & thought I'd say hello to a fellow Utahn. :) Cute blog!

Anderson Family said...

Hey It's about time!!! and Patch is so freakin funny lookin!!!! haha. You need to tag him with that photo on facebook!!!

Veronica Tyler said...

I love the picture enhancements! (don't you love random people who post comments?)