Sunday, December 7, 2008


Hey look- 2 post in 1 weekend! Whoo hoo. So I was just pondering a question. Hmmm, thats kinda an oxi moron isn't it. Anyways, How do you get more friends on this blogging thing. I just dont get it! There is no 'add a friend' button. And if there is, surely let me know. And when pages are private and only available to blog readers....how do I become a blog reader!? There is no option on that page. Please let me know, because I only have 4 friends and there are tonzz out there who I want to become blog friends with. Not that you 4 dont suffice (LOL)...but hey, the more the merrier right? So PLEASE let me know, its really bugging me!


3 comments:

Bradley said...

Your world looks awesome!

Anyhow, I'd just like to show you my website http://www.gibby.net.au. Let me know what you think!

Anderson Family said...

I'll show you later tonight when i come over to your house. if you remind me!

Veronica Tyler said...

Ask people in your ward if they blog and write down their blog id's. Then start leaving comments - say hey check out my blog!