Sunday, December 28, 2008

ChRiStMaS...came and gone!


Grace making funny faces!
Jorge and Cole!

My mom being her cheerful self. She worked all day to get ready for the party. She even made be request last minute...My favorite chicken cream cheese ball! Mmmmm!








Veronica- a little stressed with the game we were playing!

















Gracie & Ron opening presents on Christmas AFTERNOON!! ugh. hehe---Cute pic though.








Shaun and Nicole- being nice to each other..haha its christmas right? Just kidding! I know you LOVE eachother. LOL





















Patch and Bracken- having a little fun on Christmas Morning! Brackens ears are hilarious!






















My Sweet Parents- aren't they cute!

























Shaun taking FOREVER on his gingerbread castle. haha, Nayvie got bored fast. This was a really fun new tradition!











Me and Nayvie by my mothers X-mas tree. I always love it! I went there today and Christmas has already been taken down! A little gung ho? LOL














Brack attack- working on our Snoopy's gingerbred dog house! He did a really good job!

















Max- Getting the gift of a christmas shave! haha




























Nayvie and Ty by the christmas tree. They are so sweet! haha. Look at that pile of presents!. The Christmas season is my favorite time of year. But now the snow can go! I want summer soooooo bad, I just HATE the icy roads!















!

2 comments:

Veronica Tyler said...

That was fun.... I love the pictures, I didn't take any - so I need to get some copies!

"The gift of a Christmas shave." That made me laugh!

Oh good times!

Anderson Family said...

Really Cute Cass!!!

and no I dont think Jordan and I look alike!!!! He has a big nose!!hajhahahahAHHAAhah
But you and Nayvie look really cute together! I need copies of your pictures too!